Trimix injections is a compounded medication that consists of three ingredients in the form of a sterile injection dosage form. An alpha-adrenergic antagonist (phentolamine), a prostaglandin (Alprostadil), and a vasodilator (papaverine) are all combined into a single injection.
The combination of these ingredients is reliable and effective in the treatment of ED when you buy trimix injections online.
A few compounding pharmacies that specialize in sterile compounding and men's health offer a wide range of strengths and combinations that have been developed over many years with the collective input of expert sexual health practitioners and urologists.
Since 1983, ED injections have gained worldwide acceptance. In 1995, the FDA approved Prostaglandin E1 for treatment.
Medications such as Viagra, Cialis, and Levitra do not work for every man who suffers from erectile dysfunction. Penile injection therapy, on the other hand, is a viable option. Although the thought of injecting a needle into your penis may be frightening, approximately 70% of men are extremely satisfied with this therapy.
Advantages of Penile Injection
- Trimix injections provide a quick and easy solution to erectile dysfunction.
- The advantages include few systemic side effects and the ability for most men to achieve reliable one-hour erections within minutes.
- Trimix injection, unlike pills, acts locally on the penis to increase blood flow and induce an erection.
- Oral medications, on the other hand, act on the larger systems of the body, including the cardiovascular system, where pill side effects such as dizziness, flushing, increased heart rate, and headache are common.
- The penile injection is administered with a tiny needle that causes little discomfort. Most men quickly become accustomed to injecting themselves.
- Because the use of Trimix injections does not preclude the use of other ED treatments, men can use self-injection as needed without fear of serious side effects or conflicts with other therapies.
How to Get a Prescription for Trimix
Urologists and clinics that specialize in treating erectile dysfunction usually have a relationship with a local or national compounding pharmacy that manufactures Trimix.
The doctor's website may contain information confirming that you can buy Trimix injections online. You could also contact local clinics that advertise ED treatments. If your doctor is willing to write a Trimix prescription but is not sure where to send it, an online search for compounding pharmacies that sell Trimix should yield a list of options.
Contact the pharmacy to find out what formulations they offer, as each pharmacy will most likely have a different formula. Compounding pharmacies typically help practitioners by providing dose guidelines based on the formulas they stock.
Give your doctor the pharmacy phone number in case he or she needs to speak with a pharmacist.
Side Effects of Trimix
A few men suffer discomfort or bruising, while others have none. Other possible side effects include:
Momentary swelling of the penis skin: This can happen if the needle is not properly placed.
Temporary pain: Around 10% of men experience pain or discomfort in the tip of their penis immediately after administering trimix injections. This goes away on its own after a few minutes and is particularly in men who have impotence due to nerve problems.
Bleeding at the injection site: It normally leaves a black and blue patch on the skin that fades after a few days. This happens when you don't apply enough pressure to the injection site after removing the needle or when a skin vein is punctured.
A prolonged erection (priapism): A minor but potentially serious complication. If you ignore it, you may experience severe pain and may require a minor operation. It may even render you completely impotent (meaning you cannot respond to injections) As a result, only make small adjustments to your dose if necessary.
If you have a full erection that lasts more than three hours, please call your doctor immediately.
We insert a small needle into your penis, drain the blood, and inject a small amount of adrenaline to treat a prolonged erection. When the procedure is performed early, there is usually little or no damage to the penis.